Personalised, targeted and integrated email marketing services
Email marketing enables you to communicate frequently with customers and prospects and brings them back to your website.
Email marketing delivers value added information to support your products and services to the people that want it - the ones most likely to become your customers or advocates.
Wisetiger’s email marketing service provides statistical analysis, subscriber management and performance monitoring which allows us to:
- Automatically send personalised emails (Dear Peter, etc)
- Provide statistical tracking analysis for emails sent, email bounce-backs, emails read and unread, and links opened from the email
- Manage the email marketing subscriber database
- Allow recipients to ‘opt-out’ if they no longer wish to receive email marketing mails
- Provide real-time report of email marketing statistics
Our Email Marketing Capabilities:
Wisetiger Giraffemail™ email marketing platform can be used as a standalone tool or integrated into your website for you to manage and use, or as a managed service.
Managed Email Marketing Services from Wisetiger can reduce running costs and improve the performance of your email marketing. With input from Wisetiger and by correctly utilising all the features of the Giraffemail™ software, we will help you achieve better results and increase sales. Our campaign reports include full budget and 'return on investment' analysis.
Our Website Email Marketing Module is a comprehensive tool that helps you manage all of your email marketing activities. It incorporates a form for capturing visitor details and integrates into an online database to enable Email Marketing and visitor analysis. Special Features include:
- HTML email support
- Unlimited HTML message creation – stored online for quick sending
- Advanced search/segmenting options make it easier to target subscribers
- Extra form fields can be added dynamically from the admin section
- Interest categories can also be associated with related products (subcategories) giving the user more specific interest choices
- Reporting – including unsubscribe, bounce, open and click-through rates
- The ability to export and import data
Email marketing case studies