Front end web developer
Web developer job in Farnborough, Hampshire
The closing date for applications is: 10:00am Monday 25 April, 2016
At Wisetiger we plan, design and deliver brilliant websites including:
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating front end Responsive HTML and CSS code from Photoshop files with supporting wireframes and functional specifications
- Setting up and broadcasting email campaigns through our email marketing platform
- Updating static and CMS driven websites
- Providing first level problem solving support to a wide range of clients with the day to day running of their CMS powered websites and email campaigns
- At least 3 years commercial experience, preferably in an Agency environment
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS or similar
- Knowledge of Responsive frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap
- Knowledge of TYPO3 CMS development framework
- Basic Php/MySQL
- Knowledge of coding and integration onto Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ social environments
- Setup and theme development of WordPress CMS or similar
- Understanding of SEO concepts and how to apply them to a website
- Understanding Accessibility and how to apply these concepts to a website
- Experience setting up WHM/Cpanel hosting accounts and mailboxes
- Troubleshooting email delivery issues
- Understanding of DNS and domain name registration
- Basic (up to advanced) command-line skills
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Extremely well-organised and able to deliver to agreed timescales and to high standards
- Passionate about what you do with a keen eye for detail
- A flexible approach to working independently on tasks and as part of a team on projects
- A passion for web technology and an interest in social media
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to think laterally to come up with solutions
- Driven to solve problems and work towards continual improvement
Wisetiger is a digital marketing agency based in Farnborough in Hampshire. We're a friendly team delivering websites, email marketing and social media for a wide range of forward-thinking clients.
If you believe you could be part of the team that delivers great results like these then please send in your CV, tell us a bit about yourself and provide a few links to some work that you're proud of.
Salary is negotiable dependent on your skills and experience.
We look forward to hearing from you. But no agencies please...
To apply for this job please send in your CV.